Get in touch: email@example.com
Riverside is set on the beautiful tree-lined banks of the Great Ouse, on the outskirts of the sleepy village of Pavenham, deep in the heart of the Bedfordshire countryside. A real haven of tranquillity with spectacular views across the magnificent Bedfordshire scenery.
The upper plateau of the park provides flat, slightly sloping plots, while the riverside plots are particularly attractive and make creative use of the natural contours of the river bank. Each plot includes fishing rights and permission to use a small boat on the Great Ouse.
Riverside Holiday Park is situated in the pretty village of Pavenham in Bedfordshire. The great River Ouse, in which our Holiday Park is bounded on, is the major navigation in East Anglia. Popular attractions include fishing and rowing.
We can show you a selection of Holiday Homes in your price range, so whether you wish to pay cash or would like to take advantage of our excellent finance packages, we'll find something to suit your pocket.
Places to visit
- Harrold-Odell Country Park
- Bromham - working mill and nature reserve, plus various exhibitions and workshops.
- Local Villages - Pavenham, Odell, Harrold, Oakley and Felmersham - delightfully pretty and reminiscent of another age
- Woburn - Woburn Abbey, home of the Duke of Bedford & Woburn Safari Park
- Castle Ashby - gardens, rural shopping yard and craft workshop.
- Milton Keynes
- Olney - many antique shops and the Cowper and Newton Museum.
- Stoke Bruerne - waterways museum.
- Towcester - famous racecourse.